NOTICE OF THE REGULAR BOARD MEETING
El Paso County Emergency Services District No.1
The facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accomodation for interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the District's offices at (915) 852-3204 for further information.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE EL PASO COUNTY EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT NO. 1 WILL BE HELD ON THE THURSDAY, THE 25th DAY OF JULY 2017, AT 6:00 P.M. AT THE HORIZON CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT OFFICES, 14151 NUNDA AVE., HORIZON CITY, TEXAS, AT WHICH TIME THE FOLLOWING WILL BE DISCUSSED:
1. Call to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Establishment of Quorum
4. Presentations: Sierra/Providence Health Care Network
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC: All matters listed under the Consent Agenda below will be considered by the Board of Commissioners to be routine and will be enacted by one motion in the form listed below. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Commissioner requests specific items to be removed from the Consent Agenda. If an item or items are removed from the Consent Agenda they will be placed upon the Regular Agenda for discussion and action prior to the time the Board votes on the motion to approve and adopt the Consent Agenda.
5. Review and approve minutes of June, 2017 meeting.
6. Review and approve financial budget vs actual.
7. Review and approve Chief's report.
8. Review and approve Fire Marshal report.
9. Review and approve EMS report.
10. Review and approve Communications report.
11. Review and receive RFQ's from architects for new station. (Larson)
12. Discussion and take action on 2017-2018 budget presentation. (K. Ames)
13. Discussion and take action on Board appointments. (Contreras)
14. Discussion and take action on County Litigation. (Contreras)